Vs Hearts

CoF

Think we'll see the same line up as Saturday? I've only seen the highlights and it appeared to work however from what I've read from those at the game, Clarky didny really fit into midfield. Decisions to be made from McGhee, I can't see Hearts gifting us chances the way ICT did so we'll need to be creating our own chances on Wednesday I think. It will be interesting to see if Sutton keeps his place in the team, good finish on Saturday however when I've seen him it appears he needs clear cut chances to get goals. Not neccessarily a bad thing if an on form midfield can feed him.

I'll go for an optimistic 1-0 to us with a goal from Sheridan again. A draw or win will give our longest unbeaten league run since when?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for us on Wednesday night. Possibly one of the biggest of the season so far. Would be happy with a point tbh. Tynecastle's a hard place to goto if not the hardest outwith the old firm. Try and get an early goal and then kill it off before half time.

Heart says 2-0 well, head says 1-1.

I would make a personnel change and a tactical change from Saturday, with Fitzy in for Sutty and a 4-3-3 formation to match up with them.

Chances will probably be at a premium and it should be tight. I'd be delighted if we came away unbeaten.

Evening folks. Due to the size of the match this coming wednesday i have decided to post some pictures that i snapped before and during the match between Hearts and Motherwell, post-o'donnell death.

That match was fantastic, and the atmosphere was electric due to the large travelling support. More of the same on wednesday please :P

post-576-1236028910_thumb.jpgpost-576-1236028812_thumb.jpg

post-576-1236028834_thumb.jpgpost-576-1236028854_thumb.jpg

post-576-1236028869_thumb.jpg

post-576-1236028886_thumb.jpg

post-576-1236028922_thumb.jpg

A don`t think theres any doubt, that Hearts away is 1 of the most excitin games of the season, always good games! Big match for both teams, hopefully with Well shading it :P Is Christian Nade still out for them? Duno how we will go. A think we should stick with Sutton n Sheridan up top, play O`Brien n Murphy either wing, give Clarky a spell on the sidelines?

lol the pitch was actually fine that day mate. I know it doesn't look it but it was so cold that the surface was frosting really quick. There was also a mad snow blizzard during the game :P

It added to the atmoshere. BRILLIANT!!!.

Good photos there - that snow blizzard was during the pre-Christmas game was it not though?

am i right to say that hearts are don't have kingston or nade for this one? we need to make sure that we compete in midfield as driver, stewart and aguiar are the only players in their team i'd worry about. on the first day this season they overan us in midfield but having maros in the team rather than big boab will help us compete better.

hopefully aberdeen and united drop points tonight and we'll have everything to play for tomorrow.

Smith

McLean

Reynolds

Craigan

Hammell

O'Brien

Klimpl

Huges

Fitzpatrick

Sutton

Sheridan (Clarky)

Looking forward to it. If we match there physical presence then we have every chance of keeping the un-beating run going.Tight game but going for a draw

Hearts 2-2 Well

Mon the well

No mate. im sure this was the cup game. I can't remember lol. Pretty sure this was the cup match that ended 2-2

the park was heavily frosted the day of the cup game but there was no snow.

the match in december was the one where it started snowing at halftime and we came back and won two one. also that same night mayweather gave hatton a doing. it was a good day all round ;)