Vs Hearts

CoF

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll not play better and lose for a while. The only disappointment for me was the result because for large spells we looked impressive. The goals we lost were hugely frustration defensively, albeit the winner took a big deflection.

That apart I was happy with the team, thought Shug was immense and a great strike too. if we keep playing like that we'll finish fourth no worries.

Was ridiculously utted sitting in the house last night listening to the geme- neer this bothered when I'm at the geme!!

Big blow to lose last minute goal, but to be honest it is D Utd we are aiming for and even if we drew they would have pulled two points clear of us anyway after beating falkirk.

HUGE HUGE game week on Sat!!

I was gutted right up until the final whistle. Of course I am annoyed we didn't walk away with a point but I wasn't totally convinced we'd catch Hearts so for them top pull further away then, so be it, we can still do Europe and we can still do 4th.

Chuffed for Shug to score again, maybe another few until the end of the season. Amazing how half the time he can't get a shot on target with the right peg but first time with the left its in the net.

McGhee has to decide what hes doing upfront, its like experimenting with Porter + Sutton + Clarkson again. If we all said Sheridan is very much like Porter then why would he gel if Porter (a better player) wasn't able to? One or the other Sheridan or Sutton now both.

Or play Clarky Sheridan O'Brien with Hughes Klimpl Fitzy in the middle.

All in all, disappointed not to get a point. Also, the Hearts fan that called me an arsehole - I hope your next shite is a hedgehog. :huh:

Bring on United, 4th - Here we come!

There remain question marks about whether it may be better to player another midfielder wide in midfield if Clarkson isn't going to be used upfront

No question marks at all for me. It was a bad idea at the start of the season when he played Clarkson on the wing and Porter and Sutton up front and it's a bad idea now. Don't get me wrong, DC will run all day and he'll try in any position you play him, but you're taking your main goal threat further back the field and that makes no sense to me. It strikes me as McGoo wanting his best eleven players on the park rather than his best team. We've been in a good run of form with the midfield of O'Brien Klimpl Hughes and Fitzpatrick, so that really can be the only reason for the change...

It was a shocking challenge and I'd rather folk from the club came out and said as much. If someone put a challenge like that in on one of my team mates I would've flew for him! And he can fuck off when he comes in to the dressing room afterwards. He would've got flown for then aswell. Craigan has his eye completely on the ball and the big dirty bastard just comes in late and fucks him. A shitebags challenge and he knew fine what he was doing.

Shabby Glasgow and co can get tae fuck with their, as McGhee puts it, "pantomime" theatrics on the side at every single challenge and then one of their players puts in one like that!

And aye. Clarky is nae use out wide. Play him up front with either Sutton or Sheridan. It didn't work with Porter and Sutton, it's not gonna work with Sheridan and Sutton.

Saw the highlights and agree, Nade's challenge looked distinctly stupid to me. Clumsy, and irrespective of it's deliberateness, it was potentially very serious indeed.

Guest 'Flow

The TV pictures make it look bad because they show you from the only two blind-side spots (opposite side and behind the goal - 'Well fans end). If the camera was in the Press Box you'd all see that he didn't mean to take him out.

I honestly wouldn't be on here sticking up for the guy if I genuinely didn't believe it was an accident. I had a perfect view of it and it was, at the very, very, very worst, clumsy.

He didn't elbow him, he caught him with his shoulder as he was turning.

'Flow

The TV pictures make it look bad because they show you from the only two blind-side spots (opposite side and behind the goal - 'Well fans end). If the camera was in the Press Box you'd all see that he didn't mean to take him out.

I honestly wouldn't be on here sticking up for the guy if I genuinely didn't believe it was an accident. I had a perfect view of it and it was, at the very, very, very worst, clumsy.

He didn't elbow him, he caught him with his shoulder as he was turning.

'Flow

Maybe your view made it look accidental but from where I was sitting and after seeing tv pictures, I still believe that Nade should have walked for a terrible challenge. There was no doubt Klimpl thought so at the time too! He should be hammered with a long suspension for it. I don't buy his "sorry" pish neither....quite frankly, he done Craigan, and should have thought about the potential consequences of a challenge like that before he carried out the assault. Disgusting that not more has been made about this! Still stick by the "Nade, Nade, Get Tae F*ck" chant!

Disagree Kmmfc, I wasn't at the game, but the guys on the radio were saying it was accidental, clumsy challenge, nothing more. After watching the highlights, I believe there is no malice from Nade at all. Both challenging for the ball, certainly shouldn't have walked for it. As for not believing he's actually sorry, saying the word is one thing, but going to visit Craggs in hospital kinda shows that he actually does care.

Very unfortuntae for Craigan, but fair play to Nade for being so concerned.