Betfred League Cup Campaign 2020'21

Andy_P

Liam Grimshaw the central midfielder converted to a right back subbed on after not playing for weeks at left back has done more in 2 minutes going forward than Lamie did all game.

Also this keeper is a decent shot stopper but is murder with the ball at his feet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, underboyleheating said:

Currently looking like yet another League Cup exit and to be fair Saints have looked the most likely. Will we ever lift that trophy again?

I don’t really care tbh. 
Sadly a Q of who loses to one of the Old firm in the semis or final. 
I would rather we finish 5th in the league. But after today there is a growing realisation that may not happen. I was confident but not now.

I am a fan of Robinson but Christ knows what his game plan was today. 

2 minutes ago, mfc said:

Worryingly we look back to where we were earlier in the season,looking unfit and clueless.

We have barely scored any goals in the second half of matches. Three in the game against Ross County, a couple of set piece consolations against the Old Firm and the goals when part time Glentoran went down to ten men. 

We haven't scored a single equaliser all season and with Lamie and Mugabi gifting goals on a weekly basis we are going to struggle big time. They both need released asap. 

8 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Liam Grimshaw the central midfielder converted to a right back subbed on after not playing for weeks at left back has done more in 2 minutes going forward than Lamie did all game.

Also this keeper is a decent shot stopper but is murder with the ball at his feet.

This 100%

Too many not giving a fuck