Season 2020’21: Game 30: St Mirren (A)

Andy_P

Faddy was suggesting on the BBC that Watt was fouled just before he crossed the ball which went behind Campbell and Roberts, had he went down it could have been a penalty, would be interesting to see that back. 

It's nice to have some creative options on the bench, hopefully see Lawless later on.

9 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Jock Brown has an absolute hard one for Barry Maguires delivery. It's pish.

I particularly like when he miscontrolled the ball by the line and it went out of play. 

Jock and Lewis.  Maguire is better than that. Yes Maguire is better than that twice or three times they proclaimed. 

Actually no he is not I am afraid. 

• Like 1

Let us not concede tonight and I won't tempt fate by saying more on that.

Lack of quality to create a real chance, endeavour will only get you so far. 

Cole: cmon son get into the game

Set peices: dearie me, 2 corners first 90 secs troubled me more in ma hoose than St.Mirren rearguard.

Plus notes? Tannoy has them playing The Jam "That's Entertainment", not sure what gemme he's watching.

Just now, pretzel said:

Faddy was suggesting on the BBC that Watt was fouled just before he crossed the ball which went behind Campbell and Roberts, had he went down it could have been a penalty, would be interesting to see that back. 

It's nice to have some creative options on the bench, hopefully see Lawless later on.

a just said the same at the replay  shouldv left his leg dangling like erwin done