Season 2020’21: Game 10: Ross County (H)

Andy_P

1 minute ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

When I first moved to America I was getting my cellphone and I was said to the fella “what’s that very-zon network like?” He looked at me as if I was touched. Which with hindsight I was. 

I've tried all the major carriers (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile). They are all great when they work and terrible when they don't. I use one of the cheap ones now who are just as good/bad, but at least they are only 1/10th the price.

3 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Great goal. 

Moving the ball quickly at the shy then ambitious play from Polworth made the opportunity for McGinley to cross. That's what we need rather than the slow, slow build up we see too much of.

Drives me nuts we don't do that more often.

I know it's more difficult against teams that defend deep, but a but of pace and aiming for the bye-line is going to be more effective than square passes in front of them.

2 minutes ago, Dossertillidie2 said:

Anyone know which company I can complain to about the stream? I have seen the grand total of 1 game so far this season as a result of a shite service 

There's a Contact Us link on the website. I've used it a couple of times (although, to be fair, for last season and the most of this season, it has been OK for me).

2 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Great to be a goal up but we're not playing that well. A nicely crafted and taken goal though. We need to defend the wings better and the midfield is struggling; perhaps because of the formation? Could be along second half unless we up our game. 

Agreed we haven't been great but don't think we've necessarily been poor either.

Bar a few mins at the end of the half there County have offered fuck all going forward. We should see this out comfortably.