Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 10: Ross County (H)

This feed seriously needs sorting Motherwell. It’s a fucking joke. It’s behind a paywall, the same as Ppv boxing  etc. imagine that in the 12th round. Heavyweight champion is on the ropes, wilL he be brought down? No fucking clue, Verizon lady is on Instagram 

1 minute ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

I thought the club were going to have words....clearly having an impact. 

Unfortunately, "having words" doesn't fix software...

I thought the stream for the st johnstone was bad but this has been farcical,piss poor service.

This needs fixed. Club were keen for us to pay for our season ticket as usual but giving us a service where we lose coverage a lot is a joke.   At least the chick from Verizon is easy on the eye

52 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

A bit dramatic Dave, 

3 of the back five played International Games a couple of weeks back. McGinley is also a defender. Maguire is the only player that could be out of position and even then he has played defensively before. 

If we get any injuries during the game then it would be a worry for sure. Fingers crossed we get much needed 3 points. 

Talking of injuries.....jinxed it....

4 minutes ago, macbroom said:

Signed in , message you have not purchased a pass for this game , season ticket should get it 

Are you on the live url or the ppv one? 

If the Verizon message pops up simply click "away video" and it works just fine. It's not ideal but you don't miss any of the game.

Maguire's never going to make it at this level.

2 minutes ago, wellman said:

Anyone know what's happened to Carson 

"Goes off after a heavy landing" - but not sure if that means on an arm or a leg. Although my stream came back on as he was walking off the pitch and he didn't seem to be limping, so guessing arm or shoulder.

1 minute ago, wellman said:

Anyone know what's happened to Carson 

Knee injury. Came out for a clearing header. No-one touched him. Tried to carry on for a couple of mins. Had to come off. 

9 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

You had one job Verizon. ONE job. Absolute pish

When I first moved to America I was getting my cellphone and I was said to the fella “what’s that very-zon network like?” He looked at me as if I was touched. Which with hindsight I was. 

Hopefully not a serious injury to Carson. 

This has been a difficult watch so far. Very slow from Motherwell. Poor passing all over the pitch. Can tell we have not played for a wee while. 

1 minute ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

Hopefully not a serious injury to Carson. 

This has been a difficult watch so far. Very slow from Motherwell. Poor passing all over the pitch. Can tell we have not played for a wee while. 

As I was saying