Jump to content

Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 10: Ross County (H)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Great to be a goal up but we're not playing that well. A nicely crafted and taken goal though. We need to defend the wings better and the midfield is struggling; perhaps because of the formation? Could be along second half unless we up our game. 

Given the starting 11, I was slightly surprised with the formation.  Having said that, O'Donnell and McGinley should be capable of defending the wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Great to be a goal up but we're not playing that well. A nicely crafted and taken goal though. We need to defend the wings better and the midfield is struggling; perhaps because of the formation? Could be along second half unless we up our game. 

Agree. Not great. Ross County pass these ball better or have so far. Long anonymous but Cole has been decent. 

I can see County scoring so another goal or two is a must 2nd half. 

Constant changes in team and lack of game time is showing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

Agreed we haven't been great but don't think we've necessarily been poor either.


Bar a few mins at the end of the half there County have offered fuck all going forward. We should see this out comfortably.

When we get beaten 2-1 we will all just blame you gazzy 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Agreed we haven't been great but don't think we've necessarily been poor either.


Bar a few mins at the end of the half there County have offered fuck all going forward. We should see this out comfortably.

Motherwell and comfortable in the same sentence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bart Verheul said:

When we get beaten 2-1 we will all just blame you gazzy 

Having watched this shower for 5 decades now, I never feel close to comfortable until we get a 3 goal lead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Obviously hamstrung by players not being available today but not a fan of us playing 433.

Its certainly leaving the midfield short and they're struggling as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bart Verheul said:

When we get beaten 2-1 we will all just blame you gazzy 

I know! can’t believe a Well supporter would make that statement ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weeyin said:

Having watched this shower for 5 decades now, I never feel close to comfortable until we get a 3 goal lead.

I never feel close to comfortable until we have a 3 goal lead and it’s the 91st minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Having watched this shower for 5 decades now, I never feel close to comfortable until we get a 3 goal lead.

You are more optimistic than me then 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with most of what has been said about the first half. Motherwell are slow and ponderous in the build up, second best with the accuracy of passing, County offering not a lot, Long not in the game. A difficult second half coming I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bart Verheul said:

I never feel close to comfortable until we have a 3 goal lead and it’s the 91st minute

I'm just a glass-half-full-but-it's-cracked-and-starting-to-leak-on-me-but-I-have-my-thumb-over-it-and-chugging-it-quickly kinda guy.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hat breathes a sigh of relief.

 

Great play by Watt. Vigurs is a fucking clown for shouting at the ref like that, absolute stonewall pen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good result from injecting a bit of pace into the attack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to give County every opportunity to get back into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Criminal defending leading to the corner and then criminal marking at both corners. Try and not feck this up Motherwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×