Season 2020’21: Game 11: Livingston (A)

Andy_P

Always a horrible game and certainly one I don’t mind missing. Never easy but Livi have gone backwards slightly so no reason we can’t pick up a point or two. It surely can’t be any worse than our performance there last time which had me thinking I would be happy to never attend another game at the place.

3 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Always a horrible game and certainly one I don’t mind missing. Never easy but Livi have gone backwards slightly so no reason we can’t pick up a point or two. It surely can’t be any worse than our performance there last time which had me thinking I would be happy to never attend another game at the place.

There’s quite a big reason why we won’t pick up two points tbf. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

I thought you were kidding at £20, but unfortunately you're not. That's a piss-take... and may tempt some into breaking household mixing rules and getting their pals round

Livingston actually said that's one of the reasons they've made it so expensive -  "In addition to this, we had to consider the very real possibility that friends will group together to watch the stream, further reducing the revenue the club would had received if fans were in the stadium". 

The main reason is that unlike us, they're not guaranteeing any in-person games for season ticket holders so had to make sure PPV was more expensive than the £17 per game for season ticket holders.

It doesn't surprise me - their CEO John Ward comes across as a bit of a wank who has a wee streak of contempt for fans, including Livi fans. Compare that to how our club is currently being run and we've got very little to complain about.