Season 2020’21: Game 11: Livingston (A)

Andy_P

I'm looking forward to watching the Cup Semi more than I'm looking forward to watching this.

It's a pretty sad indictment on the game when basically 100% of players and fans don't want to watch a game like this in what is supposed to be the entertainment industry, but the authorities are quite happy to let pitches like this be used in the top flight.

I've been watching the BBC coverage of the FA Cup qualifiers and teams in the 9th and 10th tiers of English football play on better surfaces than this.

Even when we've won there there's not been too many good performances and then you add the wind into the mix along with the terrible surface.

We should probably think ourselves lucky fans aren't allowed in on a day like this.

Livvie's home form is all over the place, take a point off Rangers, lose to Accies, we won our last away match but before that it was poor.

Livvie do usually score so if we are going to take anything we are going to continue our recent form in front of goal.