Season 2020’21: Game 11: Livingston (A)

Andy_P

As I said last week, I can only start to feel comfortable when we have a 3 goal cushion.

Our defence, however, has easily coped with what little Livi have offered in attack so far.

Been a typical Livi game, but we've probably adpated better than in recent visits. Front three doing a good job in dealing with the physicality of the Livi defence.

Need to keep at it the second half.

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Watt getting into a scoring habit is huge for us. We will be competing for a potential Euro spot if him, Cole and Lang are all scoring regularly.

Watt playing like an old fashioned centre forward today and earned his poachers goal. Looks like he's enjoying his battles with the big Livi defenders and won more than his fair share.

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

Totally missed the sub. What’s up with Cole 

Not sure if he picked up a knock or it just wasn't the game for him.

Wasn't playing poorly, but White maybe a better option for the necessary agricultural approach.

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

We are literally a different team now.

Mugabi, Lamie, Grimmy, Seeedorf, White and Long are guys who will get you relegated and were all playing big minutes earlier in the season. 

Mugabi was our best defender before he got injured.

Long is better in a front two and I don't think we played Lamie in his right position in any match so far.