Season 2020’21: Game 11: Livingston (A)

Andy_P

I thought we would have struggled with the way they play, and the pitch, and the conditions, but we were pretty comfortable. Gallagher and O'Hara strolled it for me, and our midfield battled well. Watt and Lang really put the work in, and both deserved their goals. White is frustrating to watch though, really strikes me as being out of his depth.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

I thought we would have struggled with the way they play, and the pitch, and the conditions, but we were pretty comfortable. Gallagher and O'Hara strolled it for me, and our midfield battled well. Watt and Lang really put the work in, and both deserved their goals. White is frustrating to watch though, really strikes me as being out of his depth.

I think White will get 45 minutes every month to keep him interested

4 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Great result and another clean sheet. Will be watching it on Alba. How dod Chapman and Maguire play?

Chapman had one flap, he also came for a long ball that then got caught in the wind and had to retreat.  Otherwise fine.

Maguire fitted in well, took a booking for the team as Livi started a break.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Interesting that Falkirk is charging £14 for Division 1 games. 

Looking forward to watching the game on Alba later. No classic but a wins a win.

Avoided the score all afternoon. Flicked the TV on at 17:57 to immediately hear "and it was wins for Dundee United and Motherwell today"....

• Haha 1

Fair play to the players and manager, for the way they have turned it around after the horror start. Just shows the importance of not spitting the dummy too early, which as everyone knows I would never do....

Win even one of our games in hand and we’ll be 5th, which is more than fine.

25 minutes ago, milo said:

Fair play to the players and manager, for the way they have turned it around after the horror start. Just shows the importance of not spitting the dummy too early, which as everyone knows I would never do....

Jesus this covid thing makes everyone behave differently eh

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, milo said:

Horror start points wise for sure, performances though no. We missed chances but other than that we were never that bad.