Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 11: Livingston (A)

Will we will make it two wins in succession? Even a shot on target would be progress on our last visit!

Its on the horrible plastic so anything can happen, but we need to get some momentum going and if we carry on from Saturday, I can see us getting a result, 2-0 to us.

Big Bevis was up front the last time, what will plan B be this time if we need it?  Is this the day for ex-Livi players to give life to the signing master plan.

Always a horrible game and certainly one I don’t mind missing. Never easy but Livi have gone backwards slightly so no reason we can’t pick up a point or two. It surely can’t be any worse than our performance there last time which had me thinking I would be happy to never attend another game at the place.

10 hours ago, ropy said:

Big Bevis was up front the last time, what will plan B be this time if we need it? 

I honestly thought that was the start of Robinsons McGhee style descent into madness. 

3 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Always a horrible game and certainly one I don’t mind missing. Never easy but Livi have gone backwards slightly so no reason we can’t pick up a point or two. It surely can’t be any worse than our performance there last time which had me thinking I would be happy to never attend another game at the place.

There’s quite a big reason why we won’t pick up two points tbf. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

We should just play anyone who is over 6 feet and 15 stone of solid muscle.

3 minutes ago, santheman said:

We should just play anyone who is over 6 feet and 15 stone of solid muscle.

Thats what Livingston will do. Its certainly not a surface to try and play silky football on.

2 hours ago, CoF said:

Is this £20 for ppv? Fuck that. 

I thought you were kidding at £20, but unfortunately you're not. That's a piss-take... and may tempt some into breaking household mixing rules and getting their pals round

6 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

£20 quid to watch teams try and play on that pitch. Horrid. 

We get the stream as part of our overseas deal, but I wouldn't pay a fiver to watch a game on the pitch, never mind twenty quid.

24 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

I thought you were kidding at £20, but unfortunately you're not. That's a piss-take... and may tempt some into breaking household mixing rules and getting their pals round

Livingston actually said that's one of the reasons they've made it so expensive -  "In addition to this, we had to consider the very real possibility that friends will group together to watch the stream, further reducing the revenue the club would had received if fans were in the stadium". 

The main reason is that unlike us, they're not guaranteeing any in-person games for season ticket holders so had to make sure PPV was more expensive than the £17 per game for season ticket holders.

It doesn't surprise me - their CEO John Ward comes across as a bit of a wank who has a wee streak of contempt for fans, including Livi fans. Compare that to how our club is currently being run and we've got very little to complain about. 

56 minutes ago, CoF said:

It doesn't surprise me - their CEO John Ward comes across as a bit of a wank.

He is. 

Might take a walk up to the hill :lol:

Hence the reason they pitched it at that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A real pal would never invite you round to watch a game at Livi.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, weeyin said:

A real pal would never invite you round to watch a game at Livi.

What is it they say?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

Rotten weather, rotten pitch, £20 to watch......nahhhh I will just listen for updates.  Record not great at Livi but fingers crossed...COYW

Phone off lap top off TV off music on. Watch on Alba as if live at 6pm. No way am I paying 20 pounds to watch a game on a rotten park in gale force winds

• Like 1