• Callum Lang
    • Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Liam Polworth
    • Tony Watt
    • Jordan White
    • Christopher Long

This poll is closed to new votes

Games against Livi are always won from a good defence and I thought O'Hara and Gallagher did a great job of taming the long ball in difficult conditions.

We were strong from front to back, but going with big Dec for leading by example today. I also enjoyed his pass with the outside of his boot in the second half.

7 hours ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

O’Hara and Gallagher are solid and work well. But I have to go with Watt again, he seems to be working very hard to be the player we all know that’s there. :clapping:

Surprised Watt is leading the poll. Worked really hard, but I thought Livi done well to nullify any threat he posed.

I went for Lang - took his goal really well and  defensively knocked his pan in the second half. 

Hard to chose today with it being such a disciplined team performance. Everyone did their job well but no one really standing out on their own. The defence all did very well and really liking the look of the OHara, Gallagher partnership. However, I thought Polworth was the one player who showed touches of class and composure in an otherwise hardworking display.

1 hour ago, CoF said:

Surprised Watt is leading the poll. Worked really hard, but I thought Livi done well to nullify any threat he posed.

I went for Lang - took his goal really well and  defensively knocked his pan in the second half. 

One of the few balls that got through for the keeper to grasp had Watt leaping behind him for his now traditional goal line clearance.

Just finished watching the match an Alba and, for me, it was no great stand outs and no failures, I could pick from about four or five, Gallagher, O'Hara, Polworth, Watt and Lang  all deserve consideration but I plumped for O'Hara in the end, he is very composed under pressure and seems to have helped Gallagher get his mojo back.

• Like 1

Your choices for Livingston :-

1. Tony Watt

2. Mark O'Hara

3. Declan Gallagher

Which gives a total of :

Allan Campbell 21pts (4 MOTM)

Trevor Carson 12pts (3 MOTM)

Tony Watt 12pts (3 MOTM)

Bevis Mugabi 11pts (2 MOTM)

David Turnbull 6pts (1 MOTM)

Liam Polworth 6pts (1 MOTM)