Jump to content

Jumbomuir

Stephen Robinson resignation discussion

Recommended Posts

Ridiculous topic, tedious debate.
Please let this die before I close it, circular argument and inflated sense of what OP's opinion actually means to others is getting on my tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Ridiculous topic, tedious debate.
Please let this die before I close it, circular argument and inflated sense of what OP's opinion actually means to others is getting on my tits.

Please do kill this thread off. But wait until 20:15 tonight after we concede an injury time losing goal. That I would find quite amusing. Not the result mind..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this was an open forum where all topics about the  club could be discussed . Seems I was wrong so because a moderator is bored he is closing down this thread because he doesn't agree with it . So much for free speech 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Ridiculous topic, tedious debate.
Please let this die before I close it, circular argument and inflated sense of what OP's opinion actually means to others is getting on my tits.

Yabba, your an administrator, do what you want. 526 replies isn't tedious, it's debate and banter. So I think he's gone as far as he can, others agree, happy Clappers don't. Do you think if we were playing well and winning games any thread like this would be started, NO. DO I HOPE WE CAN GET BACK ON TRACK, 100%, YES. I have been watching the Dossers a lot longer than many on here and its only my opinion. The end of the season will tell, but in all honesty does anyone think that the players he has brought in have enhanced our play. There are signs that some have chucked it and hopefully they will go. Oh for a St John, Joe, Dixie, Brian, Andy or the best Wullie Wullie to put the ball in the net, some on here won't even have seen them, but I have and sadly we don't have one at the moment. So do what you want with the thread because frankly my dear, I don't give a dam, I just want my team to do well!!!!!! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jumbomuir said:

Yabba, your an administrator, do what you want. 526 replies isn't tedious, it's debate and banter. So I think he's gone as far as he can, others agree, happy Clappers don't. Do you think if we were playing well and winning games any thread like this would be started, NO. DO I HOPE WE CAN GET BACK ON TRACK, 100%, YES. I have been watching the Dossers a lot longer than many on here and its only my opinion. The end of the season will tell, but in all honesty does anyone think that the players he has brought in have enhanced our play. There are signs that some have chucked it and hopefully they will go. Oh for a St John, Joe, Dixie, Brian, Andy or the best Wullie Wullie to put the ball in the net, some on here won't even have seen them, but I have and sadly we don't have one at the moment. So do what you want with the thread because frankly my dear, I don't give a dam, I just want my team to do well!!!!!! 

A reply like one of Grandpa Simpsons stories, starts well, rambles on and finishes with statements nothing to do with the original point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

A reply like one of Grandpa Simpsons stories, starts well, rambles on and finishes with statements nothing to do with the original point.

Ah, the flying pig, the man who gets off on cartoons and don't start on the original point, it's been embellished since it started, COYW 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2020 at 9:40 PM, ropy said:

Unless we get detached he will see the season out then we will reflect on the season and make a decision.

I will just re-post my view on a weekly basis which I think is what others are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ve had 3 years of Robinson out every time we are on a bad run, it’s incredibly boring in truth. Nothing he does is good enough for some and never will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think he should go just yet   buti if  the next 3 games are not a success then that will change ,    everyone is entilted to to there opinion good  or shite  we still have it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Real pressure on Robbo now. Can he survive this one?

Of course! He took us to two Cup Finals a few years ago and 3rd place last year. What more can you ask for? 

 

Apart from maybe scoring an equaliser that is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blakey said:

Of course! He took us to two Cup Finals a few years ago and 3rd place last year. What more can you ask for? 

 

Apart from maybe scoring an equaliser that is...

Think you'll find it was the player's he had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Times up now.

Lurching from one disgraceful result and performance to another.

Writing has been on the wall from day one this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spit_It_Out said:

No way will the board do anything he is here til the end of the season.

Then they have accepted that we are going down as I don’t believe he can change our fortunes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spit_It_Out said:

No way will the board do anything he is here til the end of the season.

The board must be seriously worried,lose to accies and surely he is a goner,we are in total decline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×