Jumbomuir

Stephen Robinson resignation discussion

This will show if Mr Burrows is about self preservation or about our club. 

Robbo has to go now he can’t be trusted to bring in anymore 2nd and 3rd rate shite to add to that he has brought in this season and last. 

We look like a relegated team - no fight no desire no guile no tactics no leaders but plenty passengers and gutless shitebags 

It's pretty simple now.

Lose to Accies and he must be sacked. Draw and we need a win versus St Mirren for him to retain his job. 

Robinson will know that himself even if a few clappers on here are in denial. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steelboy said:

It's pretty simple now.

Lose to Accies and he must be sacked. Draw and we need a win versus St Mirren for him to retain his job. 

Robinson will know that himself even if a few clappers on here are in denial. 

We will bottle it going to accies,there's nothing about this team to go and dig a result out over there.

Can anyone say that the players are playing for him, people have lambasted me for starting the thread, but as you can see, think I was correct in doing so. There appears to be no confidence in the play, no recognised set up, no end product. Thank god December is over, but will January be better, are there players to come in???, christ there better be. Anyway I'll now go and let the happy Clappers on to defend the absolute piss we've been for months. Goggles as I said waken up, we are shite. 

4 minutes ago, mfc said:

We will bottle it going to accies,there's nothing about this team to go and dig a result out over there.

Agree entirely. This team are getting worse with every defeat. Accies will pump us on their turf. 

3 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

Time to go now its never going to change ,give a new man a transfer window.

It would be criminal to give him another transfer widow to eventually let him go. 

I wouldn't even give him the Accies game nobody can justify this run we are on and playing utterly honking football.If fans were at the games pretty sure he would be out the door by now.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me one single player he has added to the squad that has improved us or come close to it? The problem is every single signing is a championship player at best and has pushed any youth prospects further down the pecking order. This combined with the existing shite we had like Mugabi, Polworth is the reason we find ourselves in this mess. Ricki Lambie is actually worse than Zac Jules which says it all. 

The biggest worry is that no one is playing for the jersey not one single player or is that because of the manager. We don't get rid of him now we deserve to go down.

Signing Ricky Lamie is one thing. Watching him play and continuing to pick him is another.

28 minutes ago, Jumbomuir said:

Can anyone say that the players are playing for him, people have lambasted me for starting the thread, but as you can see, think I was correct in doing so. There appears to be no confidence in the play, no recognised set up, no end product. Thank god December is over, but will January be better, are there players to come in???, christ there better be. Anyway I'll now go and let the happy Clappers on to defend the absolute piss we've been for months. Goggles as I said waken up, we are shite. 

You’re right, tonight turned into a shitshow , because we don’t have anybody to help Watt , amongst other things. I thought w3 should’ve taken the points on Saturday.

It is getting harder to defend Robbo but everythin* that could go wrong did.....you are a bit too self satisfied tho .