Season 2020’21: Game 14: Hibernian (H)

Andy_P

This game highlights our level this season. Highlighted by Hibs opening a gap to a return to European football with little or no answers.

No cutting edge but to be fair to them, no rub of the green in front of goal either. But as Garry Player famously said, “The more I practice, the luckier I get”. Few have stepped up and many just seem to be flat and there to draw a wage.

As I type this a third goal goes in and makes it a bit of a spanking. All pretty much in an awful 2nd 45.

Not good enough all thoughout the club sadly.

I'm not defending robbo here but I'm sick to the back teeth with a lot of our players,watching the same shitey defending every week and guys that just aren't interested,what the fuck did they do during the half time break,it's like that every fucking week,were the team daydreaming and the opposition are bang at it,professionals some of them couldn't spell football,gubbed at home off an average hibs side,fucking joke.

Our squad is simply not good enough, in fact it’s as poor as it’s been in years.  Our signing policy needs looked at.  From our squad I count 9 players who are not good enough to start or come on to change a game.

lamie

mugabi 

mcginley 

grimshaw

long

lang

hastie 

seedorf 

white 

the above list of players says it all and limits us to the ability of changing a game when we are chasing it 

• Thanks 1