Season 2020’21: Game 15: St Mirren (H)

Andy_P

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

I watched Billy Gilmour, Nathan Paterson and Euan Henderson  all perform in Europe this week. Robbo should take note and be reminded that youth development is a big part of his remit. 

Turnbull, Hastie, Scott, McGuire, McIver have all been given their chance at some point during SR's time so I think  he knows what his remit is, if they are good enough they will play.

• Like 1

Just now, Spiderpig said:

Turnbull, Hastie, Scott, McGuire, McIver have all been given their chance at some point during SR's time so I think  he knows what his remit is, if they are good enough they will play.

One of the young boys that headed down south was in line for a debut until we lost three centre halfs in 10 minutes 

1 minute ago, MelvinBragg said:

What would you suggest as an alternative? The shape isn't  the problem, it's the quality of player...

An extra man and 2 up front would be a start. A blind man can see there's a gulf of space in the midfield that is being exploited week in week out. Our best player is chasing shadows in there! I'm fast losing patience with robinson now we're shite to watch and never look like we have a plan of attack. 

2 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

What would you suggest as an alternative? The shape isn't  the problem, it's the quality of player...

The shape is the problem we’re so narrow because we play 3 in the midfield that there is no protection for the fullbacks, hence they have all the time in the world to throw crosses into our box.

4-4-2 

• Like 1