Season 2020’21: Game 15: St Mirren (H)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, postiejim said:

What game was this guy at.

From Twitter
- Motherwell piling bodies forward in search of the goal.
- Cole and Polworth shots saved after brilliant flowing moves.
- Hastie causing havoc down St Mirren's right.
- Polworth heads just over from Gallagher's flick.

Somebody wake him up from his dream and make him watch the actual game. 

5 minutes ago, postiejim said:

What game was this guy at.

From Twitter
- Motherwell piling bodies forward in search of the goal.
- Cole and Polworth shots saved after brilliant flowing moves.
- Hastie causing havoc down St Mirren's right.
- Polworth heads just over from Gallagher's flick.

Was he playing FIFA?

Can only echo what others were saying. That was a hard watch, even more galling when you make a poor team like St Mirren look half competent. It's a shame that we have reverted back to that early season form as the wins over Aberdeen, County and Livi were excellent to watch. More fun times next week.

We heard last week how we should have defended better and now maguire has said we should have taking a few of our chances today,normally I would say cut out the should have patter and start getting it done but i really don't think this team has it in them.

He picked a team to grind out a result, once that wisnae on he tried to change it, Yes it was a bit better, but still not good enough. Christ listening to Jock Brown commentating you would have thought we were world beaters. When Mugabi got subbed, "Its certainly not on his performance, he must have a knock". Get real Jock he's BRUTAL!!!! 

There are no easy answers. Robbo certainly doesn't seem to have it about him to drive this squad of players forward, but I doubt there are any resources available to do anything about it, either with the playing staff or on the management side. I guess I'm resigned to things staying much as they are and hoping that we scrape enough points together to stay in the league. God help us if we go down this season.