Season 2020’21: Game 16: Rangers (A)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I know Lamie and McGinley are seen as the usual suspects but can we please stop playing Mugabi, he’s an absolute bomb scare 

He's absolutely terrible,we really are suffering from not going out in the summer and signing a decent centre half to partner gallacher.

Robinson seems to refuse to acknowledge that Mugabi, McGinley, Lamie and White are chronic and not good enough for the league. 

Accies and St Mirren are showing far, far more fight than we have demonstrated at any point this season. If we get pulled into a relegation battle we are in trouble. 

• Like 1

We got what we deserved, fuck all. The substitutions did nothing for us. Replacing watt with Mcginley meant what little chance we had of someone having a ball stick was gone. I make that the second time this season that Polworth’s arsing about in front of our own goal has lead to rangers scoring. 

Robinson out

Just now, Kmac said:

We got what we deserved, fuck all. The substitutions did nothing for us. Replacing watt with Mcginley meant what little chance we had of someone having a ball stick was gone. I make that the second time this season that Polworth’s arsing about in front of our own goal has lead to rangers scoring. 

Robinson out

Didn’t see the need to start making subs.  

5 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Robinson seems to refuse to acknowledge that Mugabi, McGinley, Lamie and White are chronic and not good enough for the league. 

Accies and St Mirren are showing far, far more fight than we have demonstrated at any point this season. If we get pulled into a relegation battle we are in trouble. 

As far as I’m concerned we are in a relegation battle and due to the aforementioned lack of fight, quality and the insistence of continually playing some of the worst players to grace the jersey in recent years, we are in big big bother. 

Just where exactly are the next points coming from?!?!

1 minute ago, GrahamH said:

Those substitutions were horrendous. If I was a player I’d be totally pissed off at having worked my arse off only for the manager to make a total arse of it.

Whilst I don’t agree with first sub you could maybe somewhat put up a case for it but putting White on was ridiculous.  What In the world was he going to contribute to the team performance at that point. Laing and Watt were both putting a power of work and still looked they were good to keep going. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

End of the day we play open football and we get a pumping, we play two banks of 5 and did a half decent job. Nothing to see other than that from today.

Just frustrating when we got so close. Makes it a long game watching it but probably a better approach than open football.  We are not very good at open football just now. 

• Like 1