Season 2020’21: Game 17: Aberdeen (H)

Andy_P

1 hour ago, Winning by Name said:

That's the reserve team right?

No. That's just a team of 11 players that Robinson and/or Foyle have brought to the club, playing in their natural positions, all of whom must be deemed capable of winning a match in the SPFL and were signed on that basis. If they aren't capable of playing and competing and/or winning a match at home against another SPFL side, why are they paid to be here?

10 hours ago, yosemite sam said:

We need to move O'Hara back to centre half with Gallagher, and go from there. They were the most successful partnership we've had. No mistakes from O'Hara because he could see the game in front of him. As soon as we went back to Mugabi, Lamie etc we haven't won a game.

100% agree with this. I’d go back to 4-3-3 with Archer, O’Donnell, Ohara, Gallagher and Grimshaw at the back, Campbell, McGuire and Polworth in midfield and Hastie, Watt and Lang up front.

Although I suspect we’ll see almost the same team that started at Ibrox, 5-3-2, just with Polworth in for Crawford. 

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 11:18 AM, Kmac said:

No. That's just a team of 11 players that Robinson and/or Foyle have brought to the club, playing in their natural positions, all of whom must be deemed capable of winning a match in the SPFL and were signed on that basis. If they aren't capable of playing and competing and/or winning a match at home against another SPFL side, why are they paid to be here?

Now I understand. And agree completely!