Season 2020’21: Game 19: Kilmarnock (H)

Andy_P

Well, this isn't looking promising. Yet again we are relying on the forwards to create chances for themselves. There is nothing creative from this midfield. Polworth is worse than a passenger. At the moment I just can't see where the required goal or two will come from.

We badly need a partner for watt,the ball just doesn't stick if it doesn't go to him,cole is a headless chicken,it was his lazy ball up the line that led to the kilmarnock goal,lang will be away and white and long should be getting punted as soon as possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

We need someone that can put the ball in the net, can’t go on forever with all this possession and no end product. Really it’s the season in a nutshell.

Not just our attack; the defence and midfield have been poor.  Were it not for them we'd be on level terms.

Just now, milo said:

This team in its current trajectory are heading for relegation.

Too many Motherwell fans don’t seem to appreciate the seriousness of our situation as they’re more interested in point scoring with their fellow fans. 

agreed.

We offer very little .   We create very little.   Thankfully other teams are also dreadful - that's what's saving us at the moment 

16 minutes ago, santheman said:

I’m ever so slightly moving off the fence and into the out camp.

Hopefully the 2nd half will make me change my mind.

Recruitment - garbage

Europe - terrible performances

League Cup - out with a whimper

League - as I speak 2 points off bottom of the league

2020 league record - Played 27 28 won 5 drawn 9 lost 13  14

Might be following you.  I'm afraid it's not stacking up very well for Robinson but still 45 minutes still to go.