Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 19: Kilmarnock (H)

Why is Chapman & not Archer on the bench? I thought Archer was the more secure of the 2. Is he away now?

16 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I'm surprisingly confident 

Me too, have paired us with Hibs for a very enticing 2/1!

13 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Why is Chapman & not Archer on the bench? I thought Archer was the more secure of the 2. Is he away now?

He wasn't on the bench on Saturday either and the same thought struck me.

I might imagine that given we knew Carson would be back at some point, Fox was progressing quicker than anticipated and we'd signed Chapman that Archer was recruited on an "as required" basis. 

Probably one of those ones that work out well for both, shake hands and see you later. We've had cover on a short term basis and he gets a wedge for a bit whilst putting himself in the shop window.

12 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

He wasn't on the bench on Saturday either and the same thought struck me.

I might imagine that given we knew Carson would be back at some point, Fox was progressing quicker than anticipated and we'd signed Chapman that Archer was recruited on an "as required" basis. 

Probably one of those ones that work out well for both, shake hands and see you later. We've had cover on a short term basis and he gets a wedge for a bit whilst putting himself in the shop window.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but in Trevs interview in Mondays newspaper, did he not say that he played due to Archer picking up an injury. Would have thought a brainy guy like you would have picked that up. 

They cross field balls from lamie have been dreadful already.

15 mins gone and after a bright start it has been flat for 5 mins. Polworth not involved at all. He needs to get involved and make things happen.

5 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Ross County take the lead.

If they win it puts extra pressure on us over the next 10 days but there's a long way to go. I'd be shocked if Hibs don't score. 

2 minutes ago, MFCL84 said:

15 mins gone and after a bright start it has been flat for 5 mins. Polworth not involved at all. He needs to get involved and make things happen.

Only know he’s on the field cause he’s taking the corners

44 minutes ago, Jumbomuir said:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but in Trevs interview in Mondays newspaper, did he not say that he played due to Archer picking up an injury. Would have thought a brainy guy like you would have picked that up

I didn't. That's why I speculated at what the reason was  and used words like "I imagine" and "probably". 

Maybe you didn't pick that up.

That foul on Cole on the wing the ref didn't give would be illegal in the NFL!

Also that elbow on Crawford is what Morelos got his ban for. 

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

Watt should have scored there. 

We are playing well but we need to make it count. Polworth is dragging us down. 

watts the only player with a  classy touch , and a step infront of the rest