Welcome to Motherwell Graham Alexander

grizzlyg

We tend to give the out of work hangers on in scottish football a body swerve, hopefully we do the same again this time.fair play to robbo if he didn't think he could turn it around,he has done the honorable thing.hes brought the club success in his time and I wish him nothing but the best for the future.

10 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

Calling it now Lasley and Ross until the end of the season.

If they couldn't get the players motivated and hungry in the last year as the assistant manager and first team coach what makes you think they have what it takes to change things??. I am not having a go but genuinely concerned that the players will not give a shit or change their attitudes with the same staff.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Where is Simo Valakari these days? Still coaching in the Finnish top flight?

image.jpeg

Nah, left his last job after falling out with the owners over financial support. I know this is prob a piss take post, but we really could do a lot worse. He has done pretty well with poor, struggling teams

15 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

I would sack him now and put someone in temporary charge until we get a permanent replacement. 

We should bring Craigan back in some capacity. I know it was with the reserves and youths but his teams had shape and organisation about them.

Also tactically it looked as if he new what he was doing 

Just now, wellwell91 said:

We should bring Craigan back in some capacity. I know it was with the reserves and youths but his teams had shape and organisation about them.

Don’t think him and the club see eye to eye now and if that’s true it’s not going to happen sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Craigan has said in the past he isn't interested in management, quite happy with his tv work.

Fabrizio ravanelli is a cert to be linked with it.

Fabrizio Ravanelli, Walter Zenga & Winston Bogarde are the usual suspects arent they :lol:

• Haha 1

So with Robbo gone, who next?

Gary Holt - Done okay at Livi until this season, worth a punt?

Simo - Seems to be some admirers

Crags -  Would he give up his media duties?

Las - Sometimes continuity works... is this the right time though.

Neil McCann -  Sorry.. just wanted to give a scare on who is available.

6 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Danny cowley from that list as well, worked wonders with Lincoln.

Anyway, more importantly where does this leave us in terms of key players re-signing, it was looking unlikely, even less so now. 

Danny Cowley would never be our Manager in a Billion years, nevermind a Million. Would be some coup tho

39 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

I'm also in favour of this. Very good talker imo on tv and also won cup with youths. Him and faddy as assistant .