Season 2020’21: Game 20: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

1 hour ago, bobbybingo said:

If Stephen Robinson wasn't the problem and we have a good quality squad, can someone please explain exactly how we ended up where we are?

If you ever work it out, you'll make a fortune. It happens in leagues across the world where even the same core squad with the same manager will do well one season and crash the next.

Once the rot sets in it's difficult to turn it around as a lot of it is psychological. In the same way, when you are on a roll, and can't stop winning.

3 hours ago, weeyin said:

If you ever work it out, you'll make a fortune. It happens in leagues across the world where even the same core squad with the same manager will do well one season and crash the next.

Once the rot sets in it's difficult to turn it around as a lot of it is psychological. In the same way, when you are on a roll, and can't stop winning.

Just take a look at Sheffield utd. Done very well last year but can hardly even score now. Wee bit of luck can make a big difference one way or the other 

27 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

The BBC reports that Long and Carson are doubtful, which would indicate that the latter's injury is not as bad as we first feared. Should he fail to make it who will be our substitute goalie? 

Stevie Kirk

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

The BBC reports that Long and Carson are doubtful, which would indicate that the latter's injury is not as bad as we first feared. Should he fail to make it who will be our substitute goalie? 

Aaron Chapman hopefully with PJ Morrison recalled. I wouldn't be risking Carson on that pitch today. Would probably say the same for Carroll at this point in his recovery. 

I'd be inclined to go with

Morrison

O'Donnell Mugabi Gallagher McGinlay Grimshaw 

Campbell Maguire Crawford 

Cole Watt

Frankly a poor looking lineup but with Carson and Carroll not worth risking, Donnelly injured and Polworth out of form, it's all that's available. Lamie, White, Seedorf and Hastie can all go as far as I'm concerned... 

8 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

I'd play Hastie - I know he's not a fans favourite for many reasons but we need width and he offers that.   He and Polworth are the only players likely to offer anything creative in midfield (until we get new signings )

They’re not you know.