Season 2020’21: Game 20: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Happy to see Hastie get a start, wont be many folk happy about it but I am pleased seeing him start.  I am not a huge Carroll fan but good having an actual left back in there...COYW

Personally I don’t mind him getting another shot under a new manager, very much a confidence player so he might see it as a new opportunity, we will see. Delighted to see Carroll start, a proper left back.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Happy to see Hastie get a start, wont be many folk happy about it but I am pleased seeing him start.  I am not a huge Carroll fan but good having an actual left back in there...COYW

We badly needed to freshen it up as well as trying to get a bit of width into the team so I'm happy enough that hastie has a chance and no sign of a lamie which is always a plus.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kmac said:

Added to the fact he’s shite, it puts him in a footballing realm of his own

But would he as good as give away a goal just about every game ? We’re short of option for sure and he would be out of position but so was Donnally and to a degree OHara. Other than that put McGuire in who has played centre half plenty of times.