Season 2020’21: Game 20: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

It really is not. We need to strengthen the spine of the team, losing Carson and OHara for this one has made things a whole lot worse

I'm afraid it is - we haven't had a spine all season, even with those 2 and one I don't deem to have a spine and it's not Carson.

5 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

It really is not. We need to strengthen the spine of the team, losing Carson and OHara for this one has made things a whole lot worse

Oh but it is a total clear out that's required these guys are some of the worst players we have seen at Fir Park in a long time 

• Like 1

If nothing else, we've put the "new manager bounce" myth to bed.

I said in the other thread I wasn't a fan of promoting the assistant to the manager's job in an underperforming team because they were part of the original problem. Nothing here today changes that opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yodo said:

Oh but it is a total clear out that's required these guys are some of the worst players we have seen at Fir Park in a long time 

Carson, Gallagher O’Donnell, Campbell, Polworth, Carroll, Donnelly, Watt are all more than good enough for this league.

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

Carson, Gallagher O’Donnell, Campbell, Polworth, Carroll, Donnelly, Watt are all more than good enough for this league.

Another reason we need a new face in as manager.

When you hit these patches it's more about confidence than anything else. A new gaffer with no baggage or history with the current season is needed to inject a fresh approach.

There's plenty of good arguments that we need to strengthen the squad, but the core of this team should have enough to be a middling Premiership team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

I agree, they are good enough for the league. If Dunne can get fit, he'd also be good enough. Long also has enough talent, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to want to play for Motherwell, but if that was down to the management and his attitude changed for the better, he'd be a good partner to Watt.

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Even if they are, 2 out injured, 3 could easily be gone this month. And 8 players out of our squad are good enough for this league? 

i cant believe they said to Lasley next 4 games!Christ one is against Rangers and another against Aberdeen,getting pumped the day of the most winnable game!Burrows should get himself in front of the cameras and tell us wtf was his thinking behind this.Lucky fans are not at the games cause too many players free riding not giving a flying f--k.

6 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Haven't showed up for months any of them except  Watt . Polworth is worse than a man short O'Donnell & Gallacher are part of a back 4 that's leaking goals Carrol and Carson just back from injury so can't be blamed 

1 minute ago, Spit_It_Out said:

i cant believe they said to Lasley next 4 games!Christ one is against Rangers and another against Aberdeen,getting pumped the day of the most winnable game!Burrows should get himself in front of the cameras and tell us wtf was his thinking behind this.Lucky fans are not at the games cause too many players free riding not giving a flying f--k.

that was a guess by the Sun - eg its likely to take 4 games before we've hired a new mgr