Season 2020’21: Game 20: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

Just now, Spit_It_Out said:

i cant believe they said to Lasley next 4 games!Christ one is against Rangers and another against Aberdeen,getting pumped the day of the most winnable game!Burrows should get himself in front of the cameras and tell us wtf was his thinking behind this.Lucky fans are not at the games cause too many players free riding not giving a flying f--k.

I'm hoping the 4 game thing was just nonsense writing in the sun,surely we haven't said to lasley right you have the next 4 games to earn the job as what if the 4 games go tits up are we then going to start the recruitment process,that would be absolute farcical.

3 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

Lucky fans are not at the games cause too many players free riding not giving a flying f--k.

I was just thinking that earlier today. How different it may have been if there were fans there either encouraging or getting on their backs. There would have been some reaction from the players, and it certainly wouldn't be any worse than where they have taken us now.

4 minutes ago, smiddy said:

well they feckin better start proving it 

We’ve lost Carson, Carroll, Donnelly for most of this season, Gallagher, O’Donnell, Carson and Campbell are all internationals, Watt has plenty of talent, Polworth had more or less the highest assists in the division last season. When they are all back fit they are more than good enough but we do need strengthening. I was really just trying to make that point that getting rid of everyone is simply not needed. Confidence is very low but three or four additions would make a huge difference, if they are the right additions. It’s easy to just throw the baby out of the bath because we’re doing badly but it would not take much to turn things around in my view. 

Just now, Yorkyred said:

We’ve lost Carson, Carroll, Donnelly for most of this season, Gallagher, O’Donnell, Carson and Campbell are all internationals, Watt has plenty of talent, Polworth had more or less the highest assists in the division last season. When they are all back fit they are more than good enough but we do need strengthening. I was really just trying to make that point that getting rid of everyone is simply not needed. Confidence is very low but three or four additions would make a huge difference, if they are the right additions. It’s easy to just throw the baby out of the bath because we’re doing badly but it would not take much to turn things around in my view. 

yes BUT right now they are all shite or part of 

Sadly there isn't any middle ground,we have some good players for this level and some really shit ones,nothing in between and the shit ones contribute nothing while the good ones are all off form,a really worrying combination.

2 minutes ago, milo said:

Worst team in my life time. Forget the Malpas season. They would piss all over this shower

Definitely.

If you look at the times we have flirted with relegation we always had a bit of quality in the squad. There's absolutely nothing now, the cupboard is bare.

Robinson has majorly shafted us. 

Just now, steelboy said:

Definitely.

If you look at the times we have flirted with relegation we always had a bit of quality in the squad. There's absolutely nothing now, the cupboard is bare.

Robinson has majorly shafted us. 

Simply not true

Just now, Yorkyred said:

Simply not true

We have no fit goalkeeper worth a start, only one center half who isn't a joke and not a single goal scorer in the squad. 

It's completely down to the negligence of Robinson and the jokers who enabled him. If we finish below this Accies team heads will have to roll.