Season 2020’21: Game 21: St Mirren (A)

Andy_P

14 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Looks like a 4-4-2 (as we were tipped off on).

Players all in natural positions is a start.

There is one player in particular that I wouldn't have started but I think we need to approach this in the same way as the manager - a new start and we start judging players again from today on.

Just tell Bevis to keep it simple, head the ball, no hitch kicks, give it to the Motherwell player closest to you.

4 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

looks like exactly the same line up as last week - only with O'Hara back.

Reckon Las picked the team to be honest. Too early for the new mgr as he's only had 1 training session

Could be.

But O'hara could be right midfield and Hastie left midfield.  That's what I seemed most natural to me just looking at the line up.

I guess we'll find out fairly soon!

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Just tell Bevis to keep it simple, head the ball, no hitch kicks, give it to the Motherwell player closest to you.

Id be tempted in the name of safety to tell him to try and pass it to the one furthest away

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Very daft tackle from O'Hara, absolutely crunches the boy, gets himself booked and gives away a free kick right on the edge of the box.

Aye, he needs to be staying on his feet for that one.

Bright start, though. Even Hastie putting in a decent shift so far. Although Watt back to his old tricks of missing our best chance.

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

Actually raging at how good Polworth has been today. Clearly couldn't be fucked for months.

To be fair, that accusation could be aimed at 90% of them, from Gallagher to Long. That's why we are the wrong end of the table.