2021 Scottish Cup Campaign

Welldaft Mk1

Until the first goal it was looking difficult. Once that went in, the game changed and the second half certainly opened up. An important result that keeps the hope alive for a positive end to the season.

We got off to a slow low key start but after 30 minutes or so we began to come good. Overall, a professional performance and thats all we can ask at this stage. No failures in what was a decent all round performance. In truth it could have been 8 or 9. Credit to Formartine United for plugging away and keeping it  clean. The bottom line is that we progress, and hopefully our confidence has been boosted going into post split games. 

6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Didnt realise so many well fans lived in formantine!!

I do! Could've taken my wee boy to his first Motherwell game. 

I just assumed no fans were allowed with the current restrictions. 

8 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

St Mirren penalty?

I think so aye, I just switched it on about half way through it and heard him shouting about a penalty decision and comparing it to an incident in the Dumbarton v Aberdeen game.

Its up on ClydeSSB’s Twitter page now.

edit: no it was a penalty that Accies didn’t get

9 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

St Mirren penalty?

5 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

I think so aye, I just switched it on about half way through it and heard him shouting about a penalty decision and comparing it to an incident in the Dumbarton v Aberdeen game.

Its up on ClydeSSB’s Twitter page now.

What the actual fuck is he ranting about? Keeps saying it's the same referee as the Dumbarton game today. Naw, it wisnae, funnily enough. Is he drunk?

6 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

A couple of rolls survived so far but not for long. Logan and his grandma will soon make them disappear with butter and jam on them. 

well av just scoffed a bombay cottage curry n chicken chatt                  so you know what you can do with yir rolls :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

Thanks for the idea Tex nipped down to my local Scottish cafe and got a full Scottish breakfast......it was braw

Watched a Scottish chef in Australia making rolls a few months ago on Instagram, Jock Zonfrillo.  I’d been making them for a while but got better after watching him.