Season 2020’21: Game 22: Rangers (H)

Andy_P

We need to remember that like last season this season could finish at anytime and whoever is bottom at that time will be relegated. The bar was set when Hearts were sent down. Going into the latter part of the season the quicker we get ourselves off the bottom the better.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

We need to remember that like last season this season could finish at anytime and whoever is bottom at that time will be relegated. The bar was set when Hearts were sent down. Going into the latter part of the season the quicker we get ourselves off the bottom the better.

Fortunately for us, the league would be called on points won per game, so if it were to happen right now we would be above both accuse and county.

unfortunately, when we lose tomorrow, we drop below them. So no pressure lads.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse at how Alexander is going to have us play, but I don't have any expectations for a decent result. So far none of the approaches from the other teams in our league have worked, maybe Alexander knows something they dont. 

I'd prefer us to have a go at them, but that can often end up backfiring with us conceding an early goal. The best i can hope for is that we get in their faces more and take our chance when it comes. 

Not going to bother predicting a score. Gallagher to get a red card so he doesn't have to play the next game.

14 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse at how Alexander is going to have us play, but I don't have any expectations for a decent result. So far none of the approaches from the other teams in our league have worked, maybe Alexander knows something they dont.

I know what you mean - I think it's just come a little early to judge.

The new manager can't be judged on this if it all goes pear shaped. In Scottish terms they're a very strong side indeed and in fact in Europa league terms too. Two seasons in a row they have qualified for the knockout stages and this season topped their group. That's how big a challenge this is.

We can hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

1 hour ago, Lan_Lad said:

The new manager can't be judged on this if it all goes pear shaped. In Scottish terms they're a very strong side indeed and in fact in Europa league terms too. Two seasons in a row they have qualified for the knockout stages and this season topped their group. That's how big a challenge this is.

We can hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Till you read the team...

1 minute ago, wellsince75 said:

I get the point of working to a set formation .

Keep hearing people say 'Well have a strong squad and should be able to get up the table.   Our team sheet and subs confirms we'e in the brownest of the brown stuff. 

To be fair Alexander has stated the same thing.