Season 2020’21: Game 23: Aberdeen (A)

Andy_P

Still strange set up for the team two strikers and a winger playing as 3 up top doesn’t look great and watt just goes missing wide. Best chance came when he got the ball in the middle of the park. Need a winger on for either Crawford (go 442) or Watt or Cole (go proper 433).

4 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

This isnt funny anymore.....GET SEEDORF OFFFFFFFF!!

For a guy too b given another chance he gives me the impression hes not taking it

I can have misplaced passes n a bit of bad luck but there's no way im having lack of effort t chase back t win the ball,in our current situation we need 11 guys fighting for the cause n we aint getting it from him

Denied as blatant a penalty you will ever see, but were lucky to see polworth only get a yellow later on.

Seedorf is a liability right now, and doesn't strike me as someone making the most of a second chance. He needs to come off and hopefully follow white out the door. 

We are not taking advantage if a shaky Aberdeen side, we're showing no urgency.

We’ve been poor and could easily have been 2 or 3 down before we eventually came into it. But the handballs a stone waller, how the 2 on commentary missed it completely I’ll never know. Then as some have said the ball doesn’t go anywhere near out from the pictures I’ve seen for the one Cole rolls in.

Conspiracy theories will be rife if Gallagher gets sent off 1 game away from triggering a contract extension!

Seedorf is a man down most of the time I’m afraid.  Let’s hope he’s replaced before it’s 2-0.

I hate being negative towards our own players but what can you say about Seedorf, we got him for free but I feel we paid too much. Promised so much art the beginning with his pace and direct running but he's fizzled out entirely.

Shocking decision from a ref again, would be nice to get a break, Polworth however can count himself lucky. Hopefully a better second half after a promising finish.