Season 2020’21: Game 23: Aberdeen (A)

Andy_P

23 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

For a guy too b given another chance he gives me the impression hes not taking it

I can have misplaced passes n a bit of bad luck but there's no way im having lack of effort t chase back t win the ball,in our current situation we need 11 guys fighting for the cause n we aint getting it from him

Totally agree,he's had more chances than he should have and yet here we are again and he's still contributing absolutely nothing,mind graeme souness got duped into signing somebody that had never played football before,I'm sure that's what's happened here as seedorf doesn't even have basic game awareness let alone any talent.

• Like 2

Just now, 'WellMagic! said:

I think it's because Polworth swung his right elbow into Ferguson's torso while shielding the ball. Not convinced it's a straight red for abusive language. 

Fuck knows why he was playing for the foul on the first place. He had plenty of space ahead of him. 

I thought that too, but the consensus  seems to be he was fouled and the ref played on.