Season 2020’21: Game 23: Aberdeen (A)

Andy_P

9 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Starting to believe this current squad aren’t good enough to survive the drop, real lack of desire and ability. SOD is an absolute imposter why is he made out to be some kind of world beater and never dropped, he brings nothing to the table at all. 

I've got no faith in this current team,even when we were shite under barraclough with guys like straker hanging about,i wasn't as worried then as i am now,atleast that team had guys like hammell and lasley that would run through a brick wall for the club and mcdonald that had that bit of quality and know how,this mob right now have nothing,we have a guy sent off today and he's then having a giggle,we really are in serious trouble.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mfc said:

I've got no faith in this current team,even when we were shite under barraclough with guys like straker hanging about,i wasn't as worried then as i am now,atleast that team had guys like hammell and lasley that would run through a brick wall for the club and mcdonald that had that bit of quality and know how,this mob right now have nothing,we have a guy sent off today and he's then having a giggle,we really are in serious trouble.

Spot on

1 minute ago, mfc said:

agree - every week it's hard luck story of woes - we create our own problems.

Not defending a set piece in first half + polworth + 1 man at short corners  all causing us.

not to mention our lack of real opportunities

2 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I've questioned this myself and got no idea who or where from, but we don't just need new players, we desperately need at least one 'inspirational' signing to lift the whole place, cos we reek of the championship. No gonnae happen though.

Also, absolutely spot on. We need 1-2 players to give the place a lift.