Season 2020’21: Game 24: Ross County (A)

Andy_P

Must not lose first and foremost and this game will tell us everything we need to know about the character in our team,lose this then we really are in deep shit but a positive result might just be the thing that turns out season,massive massive game this one.

12 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

We have four centre forwards in the frame for a start, none of whom are at their best out wide. Can we try playing 2 through the middle? 

Any word on Lawless injury? We are in desperate need of his wee bit of composure and quality on the ball. 

Nobody even knew he’d was injured until he didn’t appear in the squad today. Still no word as far as I’m aware.

2 hours ago, couttsy said:

I’d take a point now.

Ohara, McGuire and Lawless (if fit)  in for Polworth, Crawford and Seedorf.

My god we quickly need to find a creative midfielder from somewhere!

am with that + we need to fit in smith as a sub to feckin smash  them up at the back

2 hours ago, couttsy said:

O'hara, McGuire and Lawless (if fit)  in for Polworth, Crawford and Seedorf.

That assumes O'Hara recovers from injury. Grimshaw may have recovered from illness but that's not a given. Like it or not Hastie could be an option. Hopefully OTF is right about Lawless. He's usually on the money.

2 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

A death spiral that has afflicted a few teams in recent years, the outcome was relegation.

A death spiral...a bit over dramatic , there are 45 points to play for FFS, GA will come good , for me Accies luck is running out this season they are going down, with RC in they playoffs, so let's all keep the faith. :nod:

• Like 1

I would expect some changes for this one. 

Id go 4-4-2 with Smith starting potentially alongside Long.

If Polworth is indeed suspended I would presume that Watt and hopefully Lawless will play the wide midfield roles with 2 of Campbell, Crawford and OHara in the middle. Defence picks itself.

Big game. Be nice to win it but must not lose.