Season 2020’21: Game 24: Ross County (A)

Andy_P

You can blame the keeper and Gallacher but the ball was originally lost when an excellent pass landed at the feet of Campbell at the other end of the pitch which he controlled and then had it taken off him like you would sweets of a kid. Someone has kidnapped him and replaced him with a vastly inferior version. Anyway not sure this team has any fight in them. 

• Like 3

Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

You can blame the keeper and Gallacher but the ball was originally lost when an excellent pass landed at the feet of Campbell at the other end of the pitch which he controlled and then had it taken off him lose you would sweets of a kid. Someone has kidnapped him and replaced him with a vastly inferior version. Anyway not sure this team has any fight in them. 

Agreed all started at their corner flag Wee Al slower than a week in the jail 

8 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I think I’ve finally come to terms with the fact that our premiership status will come to an end this season. It’s been fun. 

Im beginning to think our board thinks the same, and thats why theyve picked Alexander as Manager, a guy with a track record of promotions

Its ok tho.......... weve made 6 million in the transfer market recently!

A number of core players need to be shown the door and youngsters promoted. Certainly can't be worse than these absolute flaps claiming to be professionals. If anyone seen Robinsons interview on not the old firm he pretty much made it clear there is is host of players that don't want to be there and think they are better. At the end of the day we could be relegated and players will move on. Even in this pandemic. Our supporting staff staff inevitable redundancies might not have it so good. So yes, this lot can ram it. I can't comment  On how we are playing as its the end of the month, so I'm skint like most and can't justify throwing away money to watch a team with no fight. This is worse than the Malpas season.

• Like 2