Season 2020’21: Game 24: Ross County (A)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, wunderwell said:

Lawless for Crawford and Smith for Cole please.

Crawford is the only one of the midfield 3 remotely close to playing well!

Would put Smith on for Cole and play 3 through the middle, get Long and Watt as close as they can to him.

9 minutes ago, milo said:

Safe to say there’s been no “new manager bounce”, so what do we do? 

We badly needed the manager bounce to happen to have any chance of staying away from the bottom two places and it hasn't happen,we really are in deep shit,i genuinely think we could have brought in klopp or guardiola and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference,this group of players have nothing about them and almost positive that there going to take us down.

Our record coming from behind is woeful of late so at present you’re thinking a draw would be a result.

Certainly we were in the ascendency in that half till the goal took the wind out our sails.

It also appears the big blonde hatchet man will only get a booking if there’s blood drawn. Yet again inconsistent refereeing.

We need to stop with this fucking dumb flexible front 3 thing. Watt is the only footballer up there and spends most of the game out wide or chasing back. Get him on a front 2 with the new big guy.

Just now, AllyMax said:

We need to stop with this fucking dumb flexible front 3 thing. Watt is the only footballer up there and spends most of the game out wide or chasing back. Get him on a front 2 with the new big guy.

agree - all season long it's been a bag of poo 

If Long plays he needs to be in a central role - otherwise drop him.- ie drop him. 

Get Lawless on the wing, Smith and Watt through the middle - take Cole/Long off. 

1 minute ago, wellsince75 said:

agree - all season long it's been a bag of poo 

If Long plays he needs to be in a central role - otherwise drop him.- ie drop him. 

Get Lawless on the wing, Smith and Watt through the middle - take Cole/Long off. 

Exactly what I'd do if I were GA. But he looks better in a polo, cause I'm a fat fucker.....

• Haha 2

Well that was a bit shite! Started well enough but wtf is Gallagher doing at the goal? He totally sells himself and Mugabi there. Kelly maybe should done better as the ball seemed to slide under him but after Saturday I can cut him some slack. Been pish since the goal, Campbell looks like he is wearing lead boots and Chris Long can leave now. Offered absolutely nothing. Watt the only one trying to show any leadership whatsoever, everyone else playing the easy ball. Id sub Long for Lawless and go 4-4-2 get Watt up top. If Cole doesnt improve after that then him for Smith next....