Season 2020’21: Game 25: Dundee Utd (H)

Andy_P

Yeah, we should be winning this one. We've been the better team in both games against them this season without getting the points. So, I expect, with the win last week, we'll have enough to see us get the 3 points this time.

United have some very good players. However they are in terrible form right now. I think a lot will depend on whether we lose anyone in the window and whether we can get anyone else in. Will be a nervous couple of days.

12 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Will O'Donnell and Hastie still be with us?

Would we notice if Hastie left Dave, his loan spell has contributed nothing other than us helping Rangers finances by paying a portion of his wages, the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Would we notice if Hastie left Dave, his loan spell has contributed nothing other than us helping Rangers finances by paying a portion of his wages, the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

Agree Allan. My point was more about the number of available bodies given that the window doesn't close for another 36 hours or so. I assume that O'Hara, Grimshaw and Lawless are all injured and that questionmarks hang over the availability of Hastie, Campbell, Gallagher and O'Donnell. Once the fog of confusion clears on Tuesday morning we'll have a clearer picture of squad availability for this game. We should be looking for 3 points.