Season 2020’21: Game 25: Dundee Utd (H)

Andy_P

10 minutes ago, MFCL84 said:

I'll take that result, but the performance must improve. To be pummeled by a poor Dundee United team says it all. Three points that I'm very grateful that we got, but FFS, we need to play both halves of a game.

Pummelled is a bit of an exaggeration,  Kelly only had about 2 or 3 saves to make the whole game, untd had lots of possession but done next to nothing with it, even their goal should have been cleared by Cole i think on the back post, lokked as though it went in off him

Given the chances we missed we should have been out of site long before they scored,  so a great win, and untd and Killie right back in the relegation fight, so a good night's work

• Like 1

Just now, real dosser said:

3 great points to keep momentum going. Utd had loads of possession but until the goal Kelly didn't have a single save to make. Defence was doing their job then after the goal started to just boot the ball anywhere away from our box.

Kelly made a brilliant save 30 secs before the goal.....

Ya beauty,great 3 points,we made it harder than it needed to be but the win is all that matters.i didn't want cole back but he's made me eat my words,he looks a lot sharper this time around and his goals have been invaluable to us,long on the first half showing if he keeps it up can be an asset in the run in and kelly is a goalkeeper that can definitely win us points.all in all its a good night's work,utds dying swan tactics playing for penalties was embarrassing.

What a signing Kelly has been! Seeing as QPR only paid £50k for him due to his contract clause, I wonder if it would be prudent for us to offer them £150k to sign him now? Cause looking at him and the other keepers, he's a cert for the Scotland Euros squad! Spend £150k on him now and get £120k back from UEFA at the Euros!

why in the name of fuck do we go one up top and pack our defence ???  then send long aimless balls forward that dont stick.   ffs leave 2 men up top , play long balls so they then need minimum 2 to mark our 2 at least then hope beetween them they can keep us up the park and give us a bit of a rest to regroup