Season 2020’21: Game 26: Celtic (A)

Andy_P

5 minutes ago, milo said:

Why the fuck is Lamie still playing? Genuinely one of the worst players we’ve ever had and this was clocked by everyone 2 games in. 

What was the point in signing 3 guys who can play centre half and yet sticking with this clown?

Nolan has only played two EFL trophy games in 12 months after a bad injury in his 30s. He will be nowhere near fit. Foley is a midfielder who again has barely played in 4 months. 

I'd have liked to have seen Magloire but he has only made a couple of appearances for Blackburn and 10 for Hartlepool. We have no idea of his quality. 

5 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Nolan has only played two EFL trophy games in 12 months after a bad injury in his 30s. He will be nowhere near fit. Foley is a midfielder who again has barely played in 4 months. 

I'd have liked to have seen Magloire but he has only made a couple of appearances for Blackburn and 10 for Hartlepool. We have no idea of his quality. 

I don’t disagree with any of that and you of course right. You could question the point in signing such players if they are so far off being match ready....

2 minutes ago, JSR said:

My ears are bleeding listening to these two balloons on tattie tv

They're pretty bad but they're not half as bad as that greasy wee cunt on Rangers TV.

Cole holding the ball up fairly well but the midfield can't get near him.