• Barry Maguire
    • Tony Watt
    • Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Harry Smith
    • Nathan McGinley
    • Sam Foley

Lots of contenders this week.

Kelly was generally quiet but 2 top drawer saves at the end.

Carroll was the pick of the defenders although Lamie was surprisingly solid and Mugabi excellent tight up until he lost his man for the goal.

Tony Watt put in his usual 8/10 performance.

Chris Long - where has he been?

But big Devante has to take it. Just outstanding holding the ball up, occupying defenders, driving forward with the ball at his feet, fabulous finish for his goal. Probably should have had a couple more but for some very good goalkeeping. Starting to look like a proper no9.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Really like the balance Carroll offers and Cole was obviously superb but I went for Maguire. I really like the way he took responsibility tonight. He made a couple of mistakes but I reckon he could be a big player for us...

I've always liked Maguire and got annoyed in prior seasons when some people used to slag him off for his odd mistake.

When you put the youngsters in, they will sometimes get it wrong, but that's how development works.

• Like 1

you could make a case for most players on the park to be honest, Cole, Watt and Long were excellent. Liam Kellly made some big saves at the end, three in the middle done well. Defence was solid for the most part.

since no one else has mentioned him, I thought Robbie Crawford done well, get's unfairly criticised most weeks for some reason.

MOTM has to go to Cole though, excellent.

3 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

you could make a case for most players on the park to be honest, Cole, Watt and Long were excellent. Liam Kellly made some big saves at the end, three in the middle done well. Defence was solid for the most part.

since no one else has mentioned him, I thought Robbie Crawford done well, get's unfairly criticised most weeks for some reason.

MOTM has to go to Cole though, excellent.

Robbie Crawford is the kind of playwr that every team needs but is rarely appreciated. Just goes about his business quietly with no fuss. Covers lots of ground closing down players, wins his fair share of ball and just keeps it simple and moves the ball on. There will be others who will proably say, aye but he gives the ball away too often, but when you are as under pressure as our midfield is at times thats hardly surprising.  Ive been pleasantly surprised by him and for me he is a natural replacement for Alan Campbell when he moves on in the summer.

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Robbie Crawford is the kind of playwr that every team needs but is rarely appreciated. Just goes about his business quietly with no fuss. Covers lots of ground closing down players, wins his fair share of ball and just keeps it simple and moves the ball on. There will be others who will proably say, aye but he gives the ball away too often, but when you are as under pressure as our midfield is at times thats hardly surprising.  Ive been pleasantly surprised by him and for me he is a natural replacement for Alan Campbell when he moves on in the summer.

Couldn't agree more with this. Kind of in the Andy Rose mould, goes from to game being under appreciated by fans but his team mates realise the work he puts in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

Couldn't agree more with this. Kind of in the Andy Rose mould, goes from to game being under appreciated by fans but his team mates realise the work he puts in.

Donnelly is amother one in that mould when it comes to beimg appreciated by our fanbase. Its no coincidence we went into freefall when he got injured.