• Christopher Long
    • Barry Maguire
    • Tony Watt
    • Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Mark O'Hara
    • Harry Smith
    • Tyler Magloire

Same here. Lamie's taken some amount of stick but since hes been played in his natural position and got some consistency hes improved immensely and I never thought I would be saying that a few games ago. Shame hes still getting stick from some though despite playing well tonight. Big Bevis was immense as well and if you could vote for 2 players that would be mine

Dare I say it but Lamie didn’t put a foot wrong. Agree with most of the other comments that Mugabi and Kelly were also very good. Although Kelly didn’t have anything other than routine work to do tonight, he just exudes competence. Excellent distribution too, just like Carson. They’re probably the best two long range passers of the ball at the club

26 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

Dare I say it but Lamie didn’t put a foot wrong. Agree with most of the other comments that Mugabi and Kelly were also very good. Although Kelly didn’t have anything other than routine work to do tonight, he just exudes competence. Excellent distribution too, just like Carson. They’re probably the best two long range passers of the ball at the club

First 10 seconds when he fell down and gave away a free kick. But aye he was solid for the rest of the game. Won plenty of headers and had a couple of blocks.

Just edges out Mugabi for me

I went with Lamie. He's essentially the one keeping a place warm for someone else, but despite his fondness for a mishap we have kept it tight in the run of games where he started. He was solid tonight alongside Bevis, and they both handled just about everything thrown into the box. 

It is amazing that our settled winning XI contains Lamie, Mugabi, Crawford and Maguire. 

In your life did you think that Gallagher might struggle to get back into the team because of how well Lamie and Mugabi have been doing.

Lamie slipped in the first 30 seconds and cost us a free kick in a dangerous area, thought it was gonna be a long night for him. He recovered excellently, but Mugabi gets my vote, the big man won EVERY header.

Big Bevis for me. He is looking much more reassured now that he has had a run of games. 

The whole defence was decent, but we really need to do some work at stopping cross balls coming  in. 

Difficult to pick anyone from the midfield as they were over run in a 3 again. Likewise the feont 3 struggled with lack of service/support due to the foregoing. 

2 hours ago, fizoxy said:

It is amazing that our settled winning XI contains Lamie, Mugabi, Crawford and Maguire. 

Harsh on Maguire, I feel. Something of an achievement to get two wins with a centre back partnership of Mugabi and Lamie. I like Mugabi but I always feel he's better as the 'junior' centre back in a partnership. Impressive that Alexamder has fashioned a solid base with those two centre backs...

40 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

The whole defence was decent, but we really need to do some work at stopping cross balls coming  in. 

GA has clearly decided we're better at clearing cross balls them than stopping them. Which is fair enough, it's mostly working so far.

35 minutes ago, numpty said:

GA has clearly decided we're better at clearing cross balls them than stopping them. Which is fair enough, it's mostly working so far.

You could be right.

But its not good for the old ticker! :P