Season 2020’21: Game 28: Hamilton (H)

Andy_P

12 hours ago, ropy said:

What does this mean?

How could he do this?

Who would it benefit?

injured ,,,,, happened at the right time with one game to go before he triggers an extension

how do they do a lot of things,, agents advice, toys out the pram, head turned ,who knows

one more game triggers his extension then another team would need to buy him as heez our player for another 12 months, if he doesnt play again due to injury etc he fecks up his euro chances

so heez in a dilema, answer ,get your agent to look at the small print and see if there is any way out of the situation, while he gets FIT again, 

time will tell if / when he gets back to playing and what happens with the contract he was happy to sign for us

3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I would settle for a draw and a better performance just to get us back on track. Even at this stage Alexander is starting to get some stick on social media and another heavy defeat will only see that amplified. We could do with a bit more information on what’s happening to all the signings made in the transfer window, as posted by others i’m slightly baffled why we signed players that don’t appear to be fit enough to play when we needed players able to hit the ground running. The injury list continues to be a worry at a crucial time.

I wasn't sure what road we were going down with the players we were bringing in over the summer but the january window was even more baffling,it looked like we were just taking anybody that was available out of desperation,I would have happily settled for a couple of new faces that could have came in and made a bit of a difference from the off but we're now stuck with guys that are either injured or severely lacking in match fitness.i just hope we can hold our nerve and get through to the end of the season.

39 minutes ago, smiddy said:

injured ,,,,, happened at the right time with one game to go before he triggers an extension

how do they do a lot of things,, agents advice, toys out the pram, head turned ,who knows

one more game triggers his extension then another team would need to buy him as heez our player for another 12 months, if he doesnt play again due to injury etc he fecks up his euro chances

so heez in a dilema, answer ,get your agent to look at the small print and see if there is any way out of the situation, while he gets FIT again, 

time will tell if / when he gets back to playing and what happens with the contract he was happy to sign for us

I smell a conspiracy

20 hours ago, fizoxy said:

The post split bottom six is going to be a free for all, not really anything in it right now. 

This.

Going to be a similar situation as when Robinson took over from McGhee and it went to the bottom six split matches.

If we can take 5 points from the games leading up to the split that would leave us looking for 7 points post split.

Doable but still a bit nerve wracking.  Would be a good time to break the Accies hoodoo though!

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

This.

Going to be a similar situation as when Robinson took over from McGhee and it went to the bottom six split matches.

If we can take 5 points from the games leading up to the split that would leave us looking for 7 points post split.

Doable but still a bit nerve wracking.  Would be a good time to break the Accies hoodoo though!

7 points in the 5 games post split would mean bettering the average achieved in the 28 games to date.

with a team that shown almost no fight or desire unless they’re being showcased 

it’s doable but we need to see the action to improve the tally in the 5 games before the split 

5 hours ago, smiddy said:

Fair play to big Dec - he deserves his move just for the boldness of faking an actual scan. 

51 minutes ago, CoF said:

Fair play to big Dec - he deserves his move just for the boldness of faking an actual scan. 

i didnt say he faked a scan  but scans dont show up what level of damage / pain is involved  i wonder if i am the only one on here who  thinks theres something more to it

but as iv said we will see when hees back to play his contracted amount of games

5 minutes ago, smiddy said:

i didnt say he faked a scan  but scans dont show up what level of damage / pain is involved  i wonder if i am the only one on here who  thinks theres something more to it

but as iv said we will see when hees back to play his contracted amount of games

I’m not a huge conspiracy theorist in general so personally I think he’s just genuinely injured.

2 hours ago, Brazilian said:

7 points in the 5 games post split would mean bettering the average achieved in the 28 games to date.

with a team that shown almost no fight or desire unless they’re being showcased 

it’s doable but we need to see the action to improve the tally in the 5 games before the split 

The problem is we are playing better sides and mostly away from home in the run up to the split.

At least we've shown over the last couple of weeks we can beat comparable teams - Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd, Ross County.

Obviously we aren't in a great position but I don't think we should go into melt down if we fail to get anything away to Hibs for instance or even away to St Mirren.

1 hour ago, CoF said:

I don't know what's going on with Gallagher , but talking about scans...

Gareth Bale didn't feature in Spurs squad the other night. He, or someone representing him, posted on Twitter about having a good training session that day, so the media started asking questions. Mourinho said Bale had been for a scan, which came back clear. Despite that, and the advice of physios etc, Mourinho said he can't play a guy who feels/says he's injured. 

If Burrows doesn't want to talk about the trigger and the papers didn't just invent it, where do we imagine it came from? And why would it be disclosed for absolutely no reason?

7 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I don't know what's going on with Gallagher , but talking about scans...

Gareth Bale didn't feature in Spurs squad the other night. He, or someone representing him, posted on Twitter about having a good training session that day, so the media started asking questions. Mourinho said Bale had been for a scan, which came back clear. Despite that, and the advice of physios etc, Mourinho said he can't play a guy who feels/says he's injured. 

If Burrows doesn't want to talk about the trigger and the papers didn't just invent it, where do we imagine it came from? And why would it be disclosed for absolutely no reason?

thanks bobby ,,, theres just something not right about the timing of it all

i read about bale and mourinho last week that also reeks 

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

Yer spot on Smiddy definitely more to it than an injury biggest disappointment is he is the team captain should be leading from the front I personally don't expect to see him back anytime soon 

1 minute ago, Yodo said:

Yer spot on Smiddy definitely more to it than an injury biggest disappointment is he is the team captain should be leading from the front I personally don't expect to see him back anytime soon 

ffs yodo my old sparring partner, i didnt expect you to stick up for me ,, but its only my opinion about gallacher, but the timeing of it all reeks.

just some on here cant see it 

16 minutes ago, smiddy said:

ffs yodo my old sparring partner, i didnt expect you to stick up for me ,, but its only my opinion about gallacher, but the timeing of it all reeks.

just some on here cant see it 

Supporters make things up, always been that way and always will, suddenly opinions and speculation become facts.  

33 minutes ago, ropy said:

Is the thinking here that Gallagher tore his own muscle, or paid someone to do it?

I've no idea what is or isn't up with him. I hope he's back sooner rather than later.

But I would ask, did the media invent the story about an extension trigger, and if so, why? Honestly, who gives a flying feck about that other than Motherwell fans? And since when did we sell papers? Also, why has no one just said it's bollocks?

So it's really a question of who told them? You widnae need Columbo to work that out.

Given that info's out there, the timing of Gallagher's injury starts to look suspicious. Probably also bollocks, but if certain people had kept their traps shut in the first place, nobody would be discussing it now.

1 minute ago, bobbybingo said:

I've no idea what is or isn't up with him. I hope he's back sooner rather than later.

But I would ask, did the media invent the story about an extension trigger, and if so, why? Honestly, who gives a flying feck about that other than Motherwell fans? And since when did we sell papers? Also, why has no one said it's bollocks?

So it's really a question of who told them? You widnae need Columbo to work that out.

Given that info's out there, the timing of Gallagher's injury starts to look suspicious. Probably also bollocks, but if certain people had kept their traps shut in the first place, nobody would be discussing it now.

your correct bobby mwell fans are feck all to the papers so we only get small paper inches , but things have happened behind the scenes that will eventually / hopefully come out, but we will see