Season 2020’21: Game 29: St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

3 minutes ago, 1991 said:

Im not exoecting medical records but progress reports would be good

that made me smile '91 :) .

I completely agree, weeks and weeks go by without us having a clue who these guys are and why they aren't in the 
squad.

GA said he'd only bring in players better than what we had - total tosh - we went for a lucky bag approach and came up short.

35 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

Jordan Roberts getting a glowing reference from the Hearts guy on View from the Terrace: 'The most negative winger in world football'

Why did Motherwell take him on loan? 'I've no idea, it's baffling'.

No just us then.

We missed out on a deal to bring Reo Griffiths on loan from Lyon according to various sources, I'm assuming Roberts was an alternative to him. I can't remember seeing much of him during his time with Inverness apart from that last minute goal that knocked us out of the Scottish Cup.

Not too related to the game today, but I rarely get the chance to listen to Off The Ball but whenever I can tune in it's thoroughly entertaining. Tam Cowan is excellent.

BBC's coverage of Scottish Football is far far better than the Neil McCanns and the Andy fucking Walkers of Sky Sports.

WTF is going on. We are missing a whole team almost and for such a crucial game. 

No wonder we have an apparent strategy of keeping quiet on injuries. It would cause a panic and take too long to go through them. 

I generally am a positive person but our chances of a positive result have just taken a complete nosedive. 

We have got to try and make a game of it today and pray some of these players are ready for midweek. 

Could not have happened at a worse time 

Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

WTF is going on. We are missing a whole team almost and for such a crucial game. 

No wonder we have an apparent strategy of keeping quiet in injuries. It would cause a panic and take to long to go through them. 

I generally am a positive person but our chances of a positive result have just taken a complete nosedive. 

We have got to try and make a game of it today and pray some of these players are ready for midweek. 

Could not have happened at a worse time 

hopefully front 3 are on it, time to punt hastie back, if he cant get in now, hes no chance.