Season 2020’21: Game 29: St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

What a list of missing players Carson, O’Donnell, Grimshaw, Mugabi, Gallagher, Campbell, Donnelly, Ohara and Lawless. Most of them first 11 starters! That’s not to mention Foley, Nolan, Seedorf and Smith....

I fear the worst. Front 3 and Kelly will need to be on top form to get anything. Would bite your hand off for a point.

3 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Good to see Polworth back,  his positive and hard working attitude along with great set pieces will be huge help today.   Hope Liam reads this and goes out to show me his call up vindicated 

think it's a myth , cos a bloke doesn't run about steaming into tackles therefore hes lazy

Scottish football is full of hard workers...dont remember Bobby Russel getting pelters for not tackling everything that moved.

that's why you have a midfield of different types....ok I've set him up to have a mare.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is a starting 11 ripe to get pumped.

Magliore looked like a donkey against Hamilton, especially when he attempts to pass. Lamie is just Lamie. 

Think we're in for a difficult afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

ok expectations low, so we wint be too disappointed 

Tell my mrs that when she has to put up with a weekend of my bad moods after we get beat :huh:

2 minutes ago, johnstone said:

Mmmmmmm I smell a Covid cover up....

Also do we have any idea what is up with Declan Gallagher?

He's out with a potential contract extension..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, milo said:

How much are we wasting on wages for Nolan and Foley in particular?

What’s happened to Smith now too? 

What’s the date of return for Gallagher and Lawless?

lawless hopefully a couple of weeks and in time for  the  bottom  half  split

and gallacher when burrows sorts his clause out ( now now dont all dive inn at the one time )   :D

12 minutes ago, wellowell said:

Why are Foley , Nolan , and Smith not on injured list club gives out ? 

3 minutes ago, milo said:

Good point. Until 30 minutes ago neither were Campbell, O’Hara, Mugabi and Seedorf.

Does it matter? They are injured and have been for a number of weeks. Probably ran out of bandwidth 

Sounds like we are beat before we kick a ball?

Another way to look at it is that it gives the fringe players a chance to stake a claim. You don't get paid as a professional football player if you are a total dud!! These players should be capable of stepping in. 

Campbell needs a rest so whether enforced or by choice it is maybe no bad thing in the longer term that he is getting a chance to rest. 

Somebody said we have not won on a Saturday since October, well get the beers chilling in the fridge cause I think we are winning this one. 

2-1 Motherwell.