Season 2020’21: Game 29: St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

Fucking disgraceful,second week on the trot the game is over by half time,we make even the most average of opposition look like world beaters,I'm totally scunnered with this lot,the sooner this season is over and they can all fuck off the better.

• Like 2

I had us getting a point from this fixture with our first team and that was maybe with a bit of claret and amber in the lens.

St Johnstone are a better team than us and they are certainly better than our 2nd string.

I said it before with the fixtures we have (and the injuries/suspensions) I think 5 points would have been a decent haul from the fixture going up to the break.

It's going to the post split fixtures and there is no point getting upset about being beaten by better teams.

• Like 2

Just now, underboyleheating said:

Are there any teams who are currently worse than us at defending in this league? Perhaps Ross County, however, on this performance we deserve to be punted from this league.

At least the other teams have defenders playing badly. We look look we have not one defender on the park. 

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Some of the worst defending you'll ever see.

Again the transfer business in January is killing us. 

Just when you thought our summer transfer business couldn't be topped,january was even worse,it's sickening when you see just how bad some of our players really are and there taking a wage out the club every week,while as fans we are putting our hard earned money in one way or another,totally scunnered with this season.

When your answer to winning the ball in your box is to keep your head down and just hoof it to nowhere to put you immediately under pressure again what do you expect.

Let down by woeful officiating team yet again but let’s not deny, Campbell’s sweet strike aside, its been 5x 45mins of some of the worst shite I’ve witnessed in C&A.

4 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

I knew when I saw the team we'd be up against it but fs this is like watching a poor Sunday league side. Absolute disarray right through the side. I've never seen us look so disjointed. If we survive this season with PL status I'll be astounded and amazed. 

Your doing a disservice to a poor Sunday league side 

6 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

We have next to no players available but you think Alexander would then set us up to make us difficult to beat. 

But no go with 3 up front. 

He is as mush to blame for this as the dross on the pitch 

can't blame the manager for the players we have but he needs to take accountability for the formation.

4-3-3 every week - we got away with it a couple of time but FFS it's crying out to shore up the midfield