Season 2020’21: Game 29: St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

Well it’s been bad but I make one and maybe two players outside the forwards that would have started if we had been injury free. 17/18 players unavailable surely  has to be close to a club record. This is pretty much a reserve team.

We really went out of our way to give them the 2nd goal, offside or no. How we managed to keep it this respectable at half time I don't know. I was hoping we could use our stored good luck to get some points, but it seems we're using it up just to avoid total drubbings.

Hopefully Johnstone settles and gets the chance to attack some and show what he can do. 

We really need some positive injury news soon, this is dire. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Well it’s been bad but I make one and maybe two players outside the forwards that would have started if we had been injury free. 17/18 players unavailable surely  has to be close to a club record. This is pretty much a reserve team.

Aye but part of that is signing three players who are already crocked. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

maybe yes ,, but ffs line up what youv got in a more defensive / hard to beat formation 

1 minute ago, wellwell91 said:

That guy Maglorie wouldn’t get a game in the juniors ……… They would hunt him 

Whoever thought it was a good idea to bring magloire here needs to be shown the door,he looks like a guy that's a million miles away from being ready for first team football(if at all) so what exactly was the purpose in bringing him here,all it does is just highlight our scattergun approach to the transfer window and take anybody available out of sheer desperation.

Right, i'm almost out of patience now (and I've watched motherwell since '72). We have 2 totally shite central defenders on the park who can't control a ball and we're still trying this stupid fucking goal kick thing.  If Alexander actually thinks that is going to create good play and chances, he needs to pack up and fuck off now.