Season 2020’21: Game 29: St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

3 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Nah it's not. He had a decent season or two and then got dropped for Turnbull and has since then clearly not given a fuck. It was the exact same on the rare occasion he got to play when Turnbull was keeping him out the team. Sent off a few weeks ago and stood around laughing and then gives a penalty away today needlessly.

He just doesn't care.

He had a good season last year, whilst Turnbull was out injured. Polworth only signed for us in the summer turnbull picked up his injury. 

I'm all for having a go at a player for not pulling their weight but if your going to do it, make sure your not spouting shite.

• Like 1

How many players in the squad actually give a fuck at this point. 

Kelly on loan. SOD stinking attitude all season. Gallagher has apparently talked his way out of the club. Allan Campbell's value drops every time he steps on the park so he's better off injured. Polworth doesn't care. Crawford on loan. Long worst attitude ever. Cole not exactly a man you want in the trenches. Hastie on loan. Seedorf heading out the door. 

Watt was the bright spark but today he looks like he has chucked it. 

Terrifying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

Kelly on loan. SOD stinking attitude all season. Gallagher has apparently talked his way out of the club. Allan Campbell's value drops every time he steps on the park so he'd better off injured. Polworth doesn't care. Crawford on loan. Long worst attitude ever. Cole not exactly a man you want in the trenches. Hastie on loan. Seedorf heading out the door. 

Terrifying.

And Alexander looking like hes asking himself "what thefuck have I done coming here"

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

Kelly on loan. SOD stinking attitude all season. Gallagher has apparently talked his way out of the club. Allan Campbell's value drops every time he steps on the park so he's better off injured. Polworth doesn't care. Crawford on loan. Long worst attitude ever. Cole not exactly a man you want in the trenches. Hastie on loan. Seedorf heading out the door. 

Terrifying.

Spot on and add in the raft of signings that aren't anywhere near good enough and it's a disaster waiting to happen,terrifying sums it up.

3 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

He had a good season last year, whilst Turnbull was out injured. Polworth only signed for us in the summer turnbull picked up his injury. 

I'm all for having a go at a player for not pulling their weight but if your going to do it, make sure your not spouting shite.

You're absolutely right, it was a year ago he stopped giving any fucks, not two years.

I'm not wrong though, he doesn't care one bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Terrifying.

This is the exact problem!!! 
I said it in December/January, that we needed 3/4 quality bodies with experience to galvanize this squad. Not loan players, but guys tied down to contracts. Yes, it would’ve been a change of tact financially, but not having those players would be far more detrimental. For anyone who has seen the series ‘Sunderland til I die’ series 1 you can see the culture of players that don’t give a shit and what it can mean. We’re in exactly that situation and it was coming like a slow motion train wreck. We’ve brought this on ourselves 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kmac said:

This is the exact problem!!! 
I said it in December/January, that we needed 3/4 quality bodies with experience to galvanize this squad. Not loan players, but guys tied down to contracts. Yes, it would’ve been a change of tact financially, but not having those players would be far more detrimental. For anyone who has seen the series ‘Sunderland til I die’ series 1 you can see the culture of players that don’t give a shit and what it can mean. We’re in exactly that situation and it was coming like a slow motion train wreck. We’ve brought this on ourselves 

I think that many of us on here would have predicted the same. A team really needs to have a backbone of solid committed players. We certainly don't have that with too many loaners and short contracts.

• Like 1