Run in to the split - Predictions

Goggles & Flippers

6 hours ago, C&A not the shop said:

If the rule of ex players always scoring stands then we're good for 5 goals on Saturday.

I still remember us scoring 5 and losing to Aberdeen.

A win on Saturday with losses for Accies and St Johnstone and a draw in Killie vs County and i think its fair for us to focus on the cup.

I would rather have wins for  RC and Aberdeen which would isolate the bottom 2 , the fewer plastic pitches in the league the better, plus Dingwall is a good away day :)

2 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

I know this is a bit of "if your aunt had bags she'd be your uncle type of stuff but if we had just got an even split of the points against accies (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss) we'd be sitting top 6 right now.

It really shows that after the top 4 theres is nothing between the teams in this league at all.

and still to play yaccies at the dope stadium,, to either relagate them ( hopefully ), or more probably they ride us, and stay up 

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:23 PM, fizoxy said:

I've looked at the historic data and crunched the numbers, and I reckon that we will lose the ones I thought we would win, win the ones I thought we'd lose, and a draw.

Unfortunately the accuracy of this prediction so far means that we're losing to killie. 

7 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

I know this is a bit of "if your aunt had bags she'd be your uncle type of stuff but if we had just got an even split of the points against accies (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss) we'd be sitting top 6 right now.

It really shows that after the top 4 theres is nothing between the teams in this league at all.

It really is the top 2 Hibs and Aberdeen are just as shite as the rest of us 

1 hour ago, C&A not the shop said:

Agree .......if yer maw had baws scenario.........goal wrongly chopped of at Easter Road, injury time goal lost at Tannadice, and Irwins dive at Love St....would have seen us needing a point  next week to seal top 6

1 hour ago, wellwell91 said:

It really is the top 2 Hibs and Aberdeen are just as shite as the rest of us 

Hibs have a better squad than the rest, they should be 3rd every day of the week.

Aberdeen have lost most of their better players and McInnes is an absolutely dreadful manager so it wouldn't surprise me to see them in the mix next season with the rest of us.

Just now, C&A not the shop said:

If we'd taken 9 points off accies we'd only be 5 points behind Aberdeen. 

That's the difference between last season and this season really, very little. We weren't great then and we aren't shite now.

Winning 5 out of the last 9 has had a pretty radical effect on our position though.

We were shite before Alexander came in.

4 hours ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Ah “well” no game this afternoon ..........Livy and Hibs wins my preferred result for today

Going that way with about 15 mins to go.

Edit - Hamilton and County both lose.

Fruitful set of results today, I thought Hamilton might have snuck a result as they have proved to be a turd that just wont flush. It would be nice to go into the split with no real relegation fears. St Mirren need to beat Hamilton to secure that top six berth and St Johnstone play County who are on great form so next week will be interesting.