Season 2020’21: Game 31: Hibernian (A)

Andy_P

Wednesday was a huge improvement on the two games beforehand. But that would not be too difficult!

That plus the fact we have 3 wins and 2 draws from Wed evening games. Shame we cannot play evening games all the time. 

All that said there was precious little quality on show. We all too often chose the wrong option or misplaced final passes in the final 3rd. Fine against an average St Mirren but play like that again tomorrow and we will lose.  Hibs are not world beaters but they have a very good midfield and front line. 

Since I suspect we will play same side again we need to be better than Wed evening and hope for no Ref fuck ups (asking a lot I know) and a Hibs side that are below par. With a fair wind we may get a result but I am at the stage I genuinely believe we will look back at the officials again. Have we had many if any decision go our way this season ? It feels not..

1 hour ago, Haggischomper said:

Think we got a penalty the other week that didn't look like it was in the box

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

True. But it did not affect the eventual  outcome. 

Whereas the 1st goal disallowed v Hibs at Fir Park. Absolutely noting wrong with it.
The penalty away at St Mirren that never was.

The offside goal v Rangers at home. 

Polworth sent off v Aberdeen. I watched Boyce tonight say the F word several times to Nick Walsh.  Not even a yellow. 

1 minute ago, ropy said:

Gallagher back in the squad?  I just don’t know who to trust anymore.

He's not fully recovered from a strained contract clause.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Yodo said:

The question is by tearing up his extension clause has the club lost money by him walking away for nothing in the summer ,hope not 

time will tell ,,,,,,,,,, maybe he will go for the popular            undisclosed fee  meaning 2 blawz of a rag mans trumpet   which men / wummin of your age yodo will remember