Season 2020’21: Game 31: Hibernian (A)

Andy_P

44 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

See this fucking stupid corner carry on ? It's ripping ma knitting.  Why do you need two players to put a cross in ?  Especially when they never even manage to get a cross from it !!!

The whole idea of two going out for corners is t create more space in the box..we only sacrifice one player whereas hibs need t send out two t cover the short corner..makes perfect sense t me

4 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

The whole idea of two going out for corners is t create more space in the box..we only sacrifice one player whereas hibs need t send out two t cover the short corner..makes perfect sense t me

Only makes sense if you actually end up with a ball into the box at the end.  How many times on wed and today did we get a cross in from the 2 man corners ?

Fuck It YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 minute ago, AllyMax said:

Only makes sense if you actually end up with a ball into the box at the end.  How many times on wed and today did we get a cross in from the 2 man corners ?

Fuck It YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Granted ill give u that but yeah we do need t just throw it into the mixer

Just now, GazzyB said:

Lamie has done well in recent weeks, night and day from the start of his Motherwell career.

Mugabi was the same.

I reckon this is how we've got round the Gallagher contract issue. It's actually Dec wearing Lamie's face skin.....

• Haha 1